Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake | FoodGaZm..

Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



I made this last week and posted a picture of it to Facebook. What a reaction from everyone! You would think that all of my friends were starving!

Anyway, I did like it, but I thought it was just a bit too sweet, and a bit too cinnamon-y. Next time, I will reduce the amount of cinnamon in each element (the crust, cheesecake batter, and filling) and maybe use a bit less of the cinnamon filling. I normally love cinnamon, but it was a bit too overpowering in this recipe for me.

But it didn’t stop us from gobbling the whole thing up!

Recipe >> Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake @ lifeloveandsugar.com