Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting | FoodGaZm..

Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,


I baked this cake tonight and it turned out amazing! I did make a few changes since I was afraid of a dense cake. I used a bundt pan at 350 which finished in 30 minutes (though my oven tends to be a bit on the hot end). I also added 1 tsp of baking soda and used laban (fermented yogurt/milk) in place of regular milk. for the frosting, I reduced the cream cheese frosting in half starting with 1/2 cup of conf. sugar and adding until it was mildly sweet and runny in consistency since I also prepared a dark chocolate frosting to glaze the cake. It had the perfect amount of sweetness to please everyone in the house. I will definitely save the recipe for another occasion.

Recipe >> Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting @ Bake or Break